Terms & Conditions - PTAs
We want to help as many PTAs as possible. As you will be joining under our overall Small Lotteries Licence (Gambling Act 2005) we have to ensure that organisations meet certain criteria. There is no application fee.
Your PTA must:
- Be a paid Parentkind member during the period 20th October 2020 to 6th December 2020.
- Should your membership renewal date fall within this period and you do not renew your membership, proceeds from the sale of tickets on your PTA's dashboard will be forfeited and transferred to Parentkind to progress it’s charitable objectives.
- To join Parentkind visit www.parentkind.org.uk
- Have a UK bank account in your organisation’s name that we can pay funds into via BACS transfer.
- You will be asked to commit to using the marketing materials provided on your dashboard.
- You may access, view and print copies of materials available on your PTA's dashboard area of the website as long as you comply with the following:
- You use the Material for information purposes and for your non-commercial, personal use only
- All copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are kept on the Material
- You do not modify, reproduce, display, distribute the Material or perform the Material for any public use, other than promoting the Big PTA Raffle 2020, without prior written consent from Parentkind.
- By registering my PTA for the Big PTA Raffle 2020, I agree to be contacted by Parentkind in relation to surveys, questionnaires, feedback forms relating to this raffle and promotional material regarding any future event held by Parenkind, unless you inform us that you do not wish to be contacted.
We are also unable to accept applications that are incomplete.
Parentkind reserves the right to reject any application for any reason without offering an appeals process.