Terms & Conditions - PTAs
We want to help as many PTAs as possible. As you will be joining under our overall gambling licence (Gambling Act 2005) we have to ensure that organisations meet certain criteria. There is no application fee.
Your PTA must:
- Be a paid Parentkind member during the period 18th October 2021 to 13th December 2021.
- Should your membership renewal date fall within this period and you do not renew your membership, proceeds from the sale of tickets on your PTA's dashboard will be forfeited and transferred to Parentkind to progress it’s charitable objectives.
- To join Parentkind visit www.parentkind.org.uk
- Have a UK bank account in your organisation’s name that we can pay funds into via BACS transfer.
- You will be asked to commit to using the marketing materials provided on your dashboard.
- By registering my PTA for The Big PTA Christmas Raffle, I agree to be contacted by Parentkind in relation to surveys, questionnaires, feedback forms and other communications which Parentkind may deem necessary and in the interests of both parties relating to this raffle, and promotional material regarding any future event held by Parentkind, you may inform us at any time that you do not wish to be contacted about future events by emailing [email protected], however, this will not preclude you from receiving information that you have contractually agreed to receive for this specific event.
- By registering my PTA for The Big PTA Christmas Raffle, you will also be provided with an account for all future raffles. Your PTA will be automatically registered and your PTA raffle listing will be automatically visible to supporters and raffle ticket purchasers for future raffles held by Parentkind. You may inform us at any time that you do not wish your PTA to participate in future raffles by emailing [email protected]. If you notify us and unregister from future raffles you will need to re-register your PTA to take part in any future raffles.
We are also unable to accept applications that are incomplete.
Parentkind reserves the right to reject any application for any reason without offering an appeals process.